Who is it for?
I can work with senior change leaders and leadership teams ‘behind the scenes’ to support them in their leadership roles through periods of transformational change.
I can partner with HR leaders, corporate service functions, Board Members, Programme Managers and business leaders to shape and deliver business change in one team or organisation-wide.
How does it work?
Consultancy might focus on any of three phases of the consultancy cycle
- diagnosis/design What is happening? Where do you want to be? Where are the gaps? The output might be a report and high level plan.
- implementation Working with leaders to deliver a product, for example a learning needs analysis or set of change management standards and guidance.
- evaluation Measuring the effectiveness of something, identifying areas for ongoing improvement and change. The output might be a report and recommendations.
I have worked with business leaders to deliver:
- strategy and culture reviews
- the design and introduction of new performance management and leadership frameworks
- operating model reviews
- mergers and restructures
- role design / re-design
It starts with a discussion to help me to understand what you want to achieve and where you are starting from.
Why invest in change consultancy?
We know that the speed of change is accelerating and there are plenty of case studies to demonstrate that organisations who ignore change and do not continuously evolve and improve struggle to survive.
Well managed change can help organisations to:
- provide leadership development opportunities
- deliver more efficient and effective ways of working
- identify, capture and share best practice
- surface new talent
- engage stakeholder support
- shape and move towards a new culture
My approach is to support my clients to design, implement and evaluate their own change programme. A small investment in time and the right expertise can make the difference. Change is always unsettling but if managed openly and effectively it is filled with opportunities too.
See what senior managers and professionals say about working with me during change.
Founder and Director, Story Social Media and Marketing, Emma Markey
“Liz’s attention to not just the business task at hand but also the personal aspect of this change was invaluable.”