How does it work?
Coaching is a facilitated developmental conversation which helps you to achieve a goal you have identified. I create an environment where you can step back to reflect, explore, experiment with and then embed new ways of working.
I have experience of helping people to grow their capability and confidence in:
- career management and development
- senior role transitions and special assignments
- team leadership and management
- their own professional confidence
- interpersonal skills and communication
- leading team and personal change
- stress management
- redundancy management (for individuals affected and their leaders)
My coaching will help you to understand what drives your (and others’) behaviours and this awareness gives you the ability to make lasting, positive changes to what you do and your performance.
I will increase your independence and the potential for continuous growth by helping you to develop new skills and techniques. These can be used again and again and can be cascaded in your own leadership of your teams.
Book a free 20 minute chemistry meeting to discuss how coaching can help you to achieve your goal(s).
Why invest in coaching?
Coaching is now widely recognised as one of the most effective personal and professional development interventions you can invest in. Why? Because effective coaches work with you on a much deeper level than most development approaches. This means that coaching deals with the underlying issues and not just the symptoms of those issues.
Research has shown:
- 700% average return on investment from coaching
- Organisations whose managers coach demonstrate 21% higher revenues than their competitors
- Organisations with a coaching culture report higher employee engagement
See what senior managers and professionals say about working with me.
Director of Education and Skills, Nigeria
“I am not sure I can ever properly articulate how much you have helped me.”
 ICF (2009) Global Coaching Client Study, Executive Summary, conducted independently by the Association Resource Centre Inc. and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. ix.  Training Industry Report (2014), November/December Training Magazine, 16-29.  ICF (2017) Building a Coaching Culture with Millennial Leaders conducted with the Human Capital Institute