Who is it for?
- Leaders who need to bring multiple stakeholders together to explore an issue and agree a way forward
- new teams or those experiencing change who need to reach or maintain peak performance
- groups handling a lot of complex data and multiple options needing support to find the best way forward
- 0rganisations that are introducing new ways of working or processes and want support to embed these changes effectively.
My facilitation events guide my clients through a structured and effective process. I can help teams and groups to recognise and use their individual and combined strengths to deliver more effectively.
I deliver tailored training sessions for managers, leaders and HR specialists in subjects related to coaching and leadership.
How does it work?
Effective facilitation brings people together to have productive conversations, to explore issues and to agree a way forward. I work with my clients to ensure that I understand their needs and context and to design and facilitate meetings that help groups to collaborate to deliver clear outputs.
I have facilitated
- senior leadership team meetings
- strategy and business planning events
- talent and performance management assessments
- team workshops and events
- focus groups, action learning and peer learning initiatives
I can design and deliver bespoke and engaging training sessions including:
- Coaching skills for managers, leaders and HR managers
- Managing business change
- Leadership and performance improvement (e.g. managing difficult conversations, communicating effectively, leading through change).
Contact me to discuss your requirements.
Why invest in facilitation and training?
External facilitators focus on managing the process to deliver the agreed business objectives rather than the topic being discussed. This allows the clients to contribute fully to discussions knowing that I am monitoring progress and adjusting and re-aligning the process as necessary. I can help leaders with preparations to ensure stakeholders are briefed and engaged and to ensure plans are subsequently embedded.
Facilitation helps leaders to:
- deliver clear outputs and decisions not simply have a conversation
- ensure all stakeholders are engaged and have the opportunity to contribute
- understand and share best practice
- review what you’ve delivered and how you can improve next time
- build successful teams, groups and networks to support business objectives
Training provides a productive environment for teams to learn a new skill, update their knowledge or practice working differently. It helps teams to reach and maintain their best performance.
Training and development activities can help organisations to:
- Build an adaptable workforce
- Motivate and engage their staff and improve retention
- Spot, nurture and get the best from their talent
Deloitte’s Global Human Capital Trends Report engaged over 10,000 business leaders and concluded that organisations are not merely facing change but, “change at an accelerating rate … These shifts have changed the rules for nearly every organisational people practice, from learning to management to the definition of work itself.” If employees at all levels aren’t continuously reflecting, learning, innovating and improving how they work there is likely to be a negative impact on performance over time.
See what senior managers and professionals say about the impact my services have.
National Director of Research, Grant Thornton UK LLP
“… she has a real strength in drawing out my own ideas and decisions.”
 Deloitte (2017) Global Human Capital Trends, Rewriting the rules for the digital age, country report, 2.