If not, what is going to help you to take the next step?
Finding the time to focus on your own development is difficult for many reasons. With so many options available, you may be overwhelmed and unsure where to start.
Join us for our free ‘Leaders Together Apart’ Network on 1st July at 6pm (BST)
A new peer learning network of up to 15 practising mid-career leaders from a range of sectors, geographies and role types. Individuals bring leadership challenges they want support to explore and are willing to help their peers to do the same.
If you are
- A mid-career leader in any size / type of organisation
- Wanting to improve how you lead at a distance (geographically, culturally or in terms of direct authority)
- Ready to share your own experience and learning and to support others to grow theirs
We would love to welcome you.
Benefits will include
- A confidential place to discuss and explore challenges and achievements
- Growing your competence and confidence through peer network best practice
- Actionable insights that you can embed immediately
My co-facilitator for the network will be Maja Stanic Bibic. We have both led business teams through challenging situations. Following our passion, we are now supporting leaders to reach their goals through coaching and training.
The first session will take place on 1st July at 6-7 pm (BST), 7-8 pm (CEST), 8-9 pm (EEST). Please send your name and job title to Leaderstogetherapart@gmail.com
We are planning to run virtual sessions every 8 weeks. Leaders may come to single sessions or join regularly. We will be advertising on LinkedIn and Twitter so make sure we are connected if you are interested in knowing more.
I hope to see you in the world of virtual learning soon …..
Warm wishes, Liz